Belt buckles

Southern Elk

I have a few belt buckles, although I rarely wear them. When I was 11 years old, I saw the Rocky Mountains for the first time. I bought this buckle in a gift shop in Estes Park. I wore it throughout my teenage years on my hunting belt. It’s probably not worth anything, but I treasure it. It reminds me of when my love for the mountains started. Anyone else like buckles?

57A6F9CD-FE68-4AF6-99B9-FB9DE29FCDC6.jpeg

I got 3 buckles I wear depending on my mood 23DD3895-AA0F-4205-8264-05E4D4314089.jpeg18C0097E-FF0E-4DFD-B85B-6E19EBC78DD0.jpeg

This one a cowboy gave me
6AA7ED1B-53D4-4015-9FCD-33E006C975B9.jpeg

Forgot I have a 4th one , It came with the belt, I bought it because I wanted a black belt for certain occasions but the buckle has actually kind of grown on me I didn’t like it at first.
42AAECC4-AB03-4595-9741-2FC79A7685D2.jpeg

I have other ones packed away that my dad gave me from the 80s from the Alaskan Iditarod that has sled dogs and Alaskan themes but I’m not digging those out maybe later.

2 of my buckles are cheaper and 2 are spendy.

Last edited:
I got 3 buckles I wear depending on my mood View attachment 238313View attachment 238311

This one a cowboy gave me
View attachment 238312

Forgot I have a 4th one , It came with the belt, I bought it because I wanted a black belt for certain occasions but the buckle has actually kind of grown on me I didn’t like it at first.
View attachment 238314

I have other ones packed away that my dad gave me from the 80s from the Alaskan Iditarod that has sled dogs and Alaskan themes but I’m not digging those out maybe later.

2 of my buckles are cheaper and 2 are spendy.
Gees, that top one is functional body armor. 😉

My dad collected all the Montana Centennial belt buckles released by Montana Silversmiths. Not sure why but he wanted my boys to have them, so they’re all sitting in the gun safe.

No idea if they’re even worth taking up the space in the safe.
If it's something grandpa gave the boys then yes it's worth the space.

My dad collected all the Montana Centennial belt buckles released by Montana Silversmiths. Not sure why but he wanted my boys to have them, so they’re all sitting in the gun safe.

No idea if they’re even worth taking up the space in the safe.
My dad and I’ve been collecting the same for years. I’m one shy of a complete set. hopefully your boys appreciate them some day. If not call me.

Back