Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Belated Honeymoon to Italy

Not sure on weather in Rome, but Vatican has dress code rules. No hats, shorts have to be knee length and no exposed shoulders . At least it was that several years ago

Not sure on weather in Rome, but Vatican has dress code rules. No hats, shorts have to be knee length and no exposed shoulders . At least it was that several years ago
I think we are looking at mid 60s, so shorts are out, but good to know on the rest. I will make sure my shoulders are covered

I think we are looking at mid 60s, so shorts are out, but good to know on the rest. I will make sure my shoulders are covered
Keep your phone in your pocket in the chapel. Vatican police will get in your ear if they see it out. Gelato in Rome don't hold back, get your fill of it. Have the house wine at any restaurant you go to. Make sure to see the Egyptian red marble bath in the Vatican museum.

Naples, there are no bad pizza places. Get your fill of Gelato don't hold back. Make sure to make your way to the edge of the bay and look across to see Mt. Vesuvius. Watch out for mopeds and dirt bikes they will run you over, especially the 10 year Olds driving them.

Can't speak to Florence we didn't make it there.

Venice was awesome if it's an option. Amalfi coast is picturesque and relaxing.

Reactions: JDH
We were there is summer. My wife's tank top had to be covered and I had to pull my shorts down a bit like a teenager and carry my hat.

And yes on the phone. We have tons of pictures from that vacation, none in Vatican. Silence it or turn it off in there

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back