Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Beer in 150 minutes

I live in wisconsin. Us cheeseheads take it to the next level and we just go into our basements. here is my basement. It has the basics, and a fridge under the bar with cold ones next to the pizza oven and microwave
P1040309.jpg

P1040310.jpg

thats a heck of a bar. Drinking has become a rich mans sport.... Lights in the cabinets? <whistle> damn..... ;)

A place like that would almost make drinking fun!!!

Tom, those glasses look a lot btter than a bunch of plastic cups now don't they??
I always said someday I will have the bar of my dreams and I built it. The rest of the room serves as a man cave for me with a couple pinball machines, big screen, fireplace. It took me about a year to complete it from bare poured walls. I will post a few more pictures when I get time. The rest of my house pales in comparison for sure.

I think Schmaltz is a big douche bag, but, I have to give him props on that set-up.

He seems a little lightly stocked on quality Scotch, but the Drambuie is a nice touch.

did you do most of the work yourself?
Yep. I have a buddy that is a cabinet maker and he was my consultant for the real technical wood working stuff. I made him come over and do a few of the miter cuts on the bar rail and top as I was not about to mess up custom bar rail at 15$ a linear foot :D
Tom, You don't have a bar like this without throwing good parties some times.
Here is a few more pictures

P1040322.jpg

P1040318.jpg

Looks like you got it all....even a wall mounted drink holder for those playing pinball!!! You thought of everything:D

Looks like you got it all....even a wall mounted drink holder for those playing pinball!!! You thought of everything:D

He he, that was one of those moments when the basement was just finished and I fired up the pinball game and cracked open a cold one and said "hey, where do i set this?" The next day I built that little shelf:D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back