Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Been awhile

van franke

Been a while since Ive stopped in and made a post. Been a busy year with work but fall was slow with oil prices down, gave me time to do some hunting. Everything was taken on public ground which made them all awesome memories. All the deer had to be packed out over 1.5 miles which only made the hunts all the more memorable. Hope everyone has had a great 2015 so far..

John I had my best year ever and she had her worst one.. She passed on a lot of good antelope looking for something over 80 and ended up not shooting one. Same with deer, she hunted for a good buck and didnt end up shooting anything.

well done! That looks like a fantastic year. After striking out on my first antelope hunt, I am now obsessed with returning next year to Wyoming for another try.

Just mowing em down! Congrats on some great critters! Im interested to hear about that rifle as well ^

Thanks guys. Guns a 6.5x284 stiller tac 300 action, rock creek barrel, mpi ultralight stock, talley rings, jewel trigger, leupold vx III 6.5-20x40.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back