Beautiful Wonderful Weather

ImBillT

It’s a beautiful day in one of my favorite places to hunt. We call it Yankee Repellent. I’ve been swimming in it all day. It’s in every orifice except my ears, which have been plugged with earbuds for the past 11hrs. It’s good for your eyes, as it scrubs the lenses the way you would polish your headlights. 🤪

In high school I made friends a guy who moved here from a long way off and sometime in September he asks “when does the windy season end?” I said “what do you mean?” He says “the windy season. When does the windy season end?” I said “oh somewhere around May”. He says “you mean the wind blows from August to May?!?!” I said “oh, no the windy season isn’t all that long. It hasn’t been windy. This is nice weather.”

Attachments

• 1A586DFB-4DB7-4D04-8407-FA72AF28D3F7.jpeg
    1A586DFB-4DB7-4D04-8407-FA72AF28D3F7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Im glad I'm not the only one dealing with crazy wind. Seems like the winds been blowing 20 plus for the last 19/21 days. The 2 days Im usually up to my eyeballs in work or honey do list too so I cant enjoy them . Feel like im in a long alaskan winter lol

Looks like NM took a spring break & headed north too.
2 weeks ago there was snow on the ground around here still.
Yesterday it was 70 with 70mph+ winds and fires popping up across the state.

Was driving along the Colorado River yesterday through the wind/dust/blowing gravel. The gravel in the air coming off the adjacent cliff wall was large enough to crack the windshield as we plowed through. ugh. Subsequent winds last night made for a fun evening at the trap club, however. Make lemonade out of lemons, they say...

Back