Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Beau Knows Life - Now on our YouTube channel

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you asked when the Wyoming mule deer hunt with Beau and Lorenzo would air. First episode dropped on YouTube today. Four total episodes for this hunt. Part two will air on Thursday.

If you want to read the brief story i had time to post, the link is below.

I've been looking forward to this one since the pics were posted 👍🏻

Been looking forward to this Randy. I’ve got Wyoming deer points to burn in the next few years.

I'm very impressed at all levels with this episode. How many healthy people that live in cities or lower elevations could even physically make that trip into the hunting site!

The eating and the meals at the end of the episode. The Baty Buffet pops into my mind. Way better eating than I ever had while hunt camping.

Beau is the absolute personification of the saying “ life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it” he has a difficult road ahead but with his positive attitude I’m confident that he will come out on top!!

Loved the first episode and can’t wait to watch the rest of this hunt. As many have said before Beau is a lights out great guy, he almost looked embarrassed when you were talking about what he had been going through and he was standing behind you, just goes to show how humble he is, and his comments through out the episode show how thankful he is/was to be out there. He is what I hope to raise in my children. The meals didn’t look too bad either!

I, too, had been waiting for this. It did not disappoint. Beau is an inspiration. Thanks for making this happen. Looking forward to the rest!

Great day of hunting right there. Can’t wait for Beau to drop the hammer on one. Sharing camp with great guys is the icing on the cake.

Very cool!

What brand of tent is Beau using? I want one.
A new lightweight Montana Canvas tent. Not sure the model. It held up to some ridiculously strong winds. He can pack it in on llamas, so it must be lighter than expected.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back