Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Beartooth WMA

And JLS do you see where it says wma rules and map available at r4 hq implying there could be seperate rules for WMA.

If there were separate hunting rules for the WMA they would be listed in the pamphlet I screenshotted.

beartooth wma doesnt encompass all of 455 so I just wanted to make sure those regs were for all of 455, wma included and not the outlying area.

The Whitetail Prairie is HD 445, and you would certainly want to reference the rules for that instead.

Howdy folks. Older thread I know, but I drew the 455-20 permit for elk this fall, and thought I'd put a note here to see if anyone on HT has had this permit as well the last couple of years? I'd like to connect with you if so and ask a few questions of you. I am planning on a later season rifle hunt. From what I have learned about the unit, some weather and some snow up high may help move elk in. I am probably going to be on foot, although I know its a popular area for horse hunting for a few reasons. Thank you.

Howdy folks. Older thread I know, but I drew the 455-20 permit for elk this fall, and thought I'd put a note here to see if anyone on HT has had this permit as well the last couple of years? I'd like to connect with you if so and ask a few questions of you. I am planning on a later season rifle hunt. From what I have learned about the unit, some weather and some snow up high may help move elk in. I am probably going to be on foot, although I know its a popular area for horse hunting for a few reasons. Thank you.
I am new to this forum, so I don't know if pm is an option. If it is send me a pm and I can give you some info. If not we'll figure out another way to connect and I can give you some intel.

I am new to this forum, so I don't know if pm is an option. If it is send me a pm and I can give you some info. If not we'll figure out another way to connect and I can give you some intel.
Type 9 more things out, look and say something on various threads. You can PM after 10 entries

Back