Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Bears - Trophy Rooms

AvidIndoorsman

Show off those bear rugs, pedestals, shoulder mounts, etc.
I've seen lots of pics on here of bear rugs the day they come home from the taxi but I can't find many photos of where they are living; man cave/trophy room/ home office.

Let's see 'em!

No shoulder mounts allowed in the bedroom, but this I’m ok with. Doesn’t seem like it’s lurking over you in the night 😁

F28C35AC-5B6F-4E98-8AA0-FBB292BE12FB.jpeg
This one is just a whole tanned hide on a ladder we made along with a few others. Sometimes when I mix it up, it gets draped over an antique trunk with a deer euro or something.

0F320B6E-1D1B-4E10-8A7E-2612CD7858D1.jpeg

71JpJyFhhgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Displaying at times yes, currently in storage. Some I’ve given away. In hindsight I wish I would have tube skinned the small-mediums that I tanned instead of splitting as one would for a rug.

Displaying at times yes, currently in storage. Some I’ve given away. In hindsight I wish I would have tube skinned the small-mediums that I tanned instead of splitting as one would for a rug.
Same, I wish I could go back in time to 2012 and say; “listen you’re going to get really into to this and have more bears than you know what to do with, save the rug for a boar grizz someday and tube or just tan the rest.”

Same, I wish I could go back in time to 2012 and say; “listen you’re going to get really into to this and have more bears than you know what to do with, save the rug for a boar grizz someday and tube or just tan the rest.”
Why didn’t you post yours? Packed away already?

Bear hunting is definitely our passion/obsession. We have 6 rugs, half life, 1 life size, and my wife has another bear being life sized now, plus a pile of tanned bears. I’ll have to try to remember to take some pics of them. Enjoy seeing some other hunters bear mounts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back