MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Beard Oil

WanderingWI

Anyone have issues getting the sent out of your beard due to beard oil? My wife loves them. It takes me days to wash it out with a scent shampoo. Any suggestions?

Anyone have issues getting the sent out of your beard due to beard oil? My wife loves them. It takes me days to wash it out with a scent shampoo. Any suggestions?
Shampoos and essential oil’s are generally topics that I don’t see too often on hunttalk...
When all else fails, put the wind in your face. You could smell like a ‘lady of the evening’, but if the wind is in your favor, you’ll be ok.

..like a sandalwood scrape
patchouli for sandal wearers

To the OP...I would suggest not using it for hunting season. I get that people use it to tame potential beard itch and dandruff (the crazy cold temps we've been having I noticed last night I have really dry beard skin) but short term for hunting I'd quit. Then get something without a scent. I have never used it but there has to be something out there.

Last edited:
WanderingWI: Check out www.artofshaving.com
I use their stuff, and they have unscented options (which is what I buy). They have beard oil brushes, as well as unscented oil that straightens it as well as keeps it moisturized.
I used to have the same itchy beard until I started using this. Problem solved.

At times in my life, I have had a gorgeous and flowing beard worthy of oil. A coworker turned me on to this beard oil, and I really liked it:

It smells like the woods, though maybe not to a nose as sensitive as an ungulate's.

Last night I had a few Miller Lights and a jalapeno burger at Chubbys Bar in Clancy, and as I sit atop a glassing knob writing this, some beard oil would probably be a good mask for whatever my body is exuding right now.

When all else fails, put the wind in your face. You could smell like a ‘lady of the evening’, but if the wind is in your favor, you’ll be ok.
For realz OP?
Some funny stuff here. (I bet Morley sees some of those lumbersexuals up where he lives).

When hunting I do what Morley suggests. When riding a bicycle the wind always seems to do it for me on its own.

For realz OP?
Some funny stuff here. (I bet Morley sees some of those lumbersexuals up where he lives).

When hunting I do what Morley suggests. When riding a bicycle the wind always seems to do it for me on its own.
The thing about Lumbersexuals is that every old timey dude/dad in the Idaho Panhandle when I was a kid... turns out those sexy bastards were just 35 years ahead of their time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back