PEAX Equipment

Bear seasoned Opened By MOOSIE and Wylee

Moosie

Grand poopa
Today will be a Post followed by Many to Come. We brought 2 Barrels in to one of the 3 sites. I will be going back by myself Tuesday Evening to finish filling them and TAke a few Pics of our set up. We are trying a new Spot but I have the "FEELING" that it will be AWSOME!!!!!! I just wish that the spot wasn't 2 hours Away :( But oh well :cool:

Wylee and me will be going Wed again to set up the Other 2 Spots... Sat, we will recheck them all..... SEASON opened today and YAHHHHHHhhh hhhhhoooooo !!!

Booga and I set up our site also. Not quite as far as yours Moosie, only an hour away!

Anyone have any good ideas for attractors? I am putting fish and meat in a old pillow case and hang it from a tree. I figured it will start stinking and no bears will reach it. Moosie also filled us in on honey burns, going tonight to do that.

Good luck to everyone, and let's see some pictures!!!

YaaaaaaHHoooooooo!!! The season is here!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D It was a beautiful day for a season opener, I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way. Look out Black Bear, Moosie and Wylee are in the house. :D :D :D

Good luck up there Wylee, but be careful Moosie has been acting stranger than normal and I don't think it has to do with opening day excitement! :D :D

Good luck guys. We got one bait in the other one we cant get to yet. Bears arent out yet here but it wont be long before the water drowns em out of their den. We cant use Processed foods here in Wyoming but some states allow the use of DOnuts. This is some good food for the bears I hear. We use Beaver carcasses. Works great. Good luck and kill a couple big ones. bcat

Doug have you seen any sign of that big brown bear that you saw last year?

Cathunt

Booga,
Thanks for the encouragement, and good luck to you guys. You could help me out by not feeding him Taco Bell when he goes out with me, Damn. :(

P.S. As far as Moosie and acting strange goes you ain't seen noth'in yet just wait for later in the season. :D :D

Wylee, Booga ,Moose & Elk turd
i wish you guys the best of luck on your bear hunt!!! keep us posted on how things are going!! Have you guys been checkin your sites for activity?????? any visitors yet ????

DKO thanks for the encouragement.
Elk Turd and I have checked our bait site twice since we have set it up and we have one bear hitting it pretty good. The tracks measure about 4.5" wide. Not sure if it's a descent bear or not but will keep you informed. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back