Bear Rug is Complete!!

Welp, Waylon's finished my bear rug and my father-in-law scooped her up today. This thing is really cool. Thought I'd share with you guys. I'll post pics of my pedestal when I get a chance next month or so. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Bear Rug.jpg
    Bear Rug.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 650
Looks great. If you don't mind sharing, what does the hide measure? Hopefully one day I'll have a proper man cave. My bear isn't allowed in the house until I do.

Hahahah...thanks Thwak. You got a point there. Mdunc - she only measures about 5 1/2 feet. She was big for a sow according to everyone that saw her before. I just like her coat. She's a chocolate and has the softest fur. Pretty cool deal. Thanks everyone.

That is the first thing I noticed is that it looked soft and fluffy. Nice color.

Hahahah...thanks Thwak. You got a point there. Mdunc - she only measures about 5 1/2 feet. She was big for a sow according to everyone that saw her before. I just like her coat. She's a chocolate and has the softest fur. Pretty cool deal. Thanks everyone.

Great looking bear! I've had a bear tag before, for one of those 'just in case' moments while deer hunting, but one of these years soon I've got to go hunting for a bear.

You know I'm giving you crap, that is a nice lookin' rug! And you also know I'm partial, he's done all of my bears and everything else! Someone pointed you in the right direction! :D

Still a sweet bear, and easily larger than my sow:eek:

Thanks again everyone. The wifey has already carved out where it will go. If I want it in the house...it goes where she says...it'll be a sweet little spot in a big extra room we have.

Thwak - of course I know that. We've had some good times...tear...sniffle! And you were right about our Taxidermist. He's not only talented, but a really good guy too. He's been very accomodating.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back