MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bear poachers busted in Arkansas.

Rzrbk

Pretty disgusting. Seems they got off very light as far as fines. Hopefully lots of stuff was confiscated in addition to the fines.

I saw this earlier this week.

That NF is one where I spend a decent amount of time.

I think they got off light in the fines but was nice to see hunting privileges revoked for longer than a couple of years for once, though I still think even that part of the punishment was on the light side.

Man, why not just do it the right way?
No honor in poaching.
It seems that hunting to some has become about self promotion. Legal or illegal alike.
If the most important thing for you to do after a kill is hurry and take pics so you can post on social media you might want to reevaluate why your hunting to begin with. If the joy and reward of the hunt itself including the kill is blurred or has become secondary to posting on social media and seeing how many likes and comments you get, you might want to do some self evaluation.

I do not support or condone any of this behavior, but I have to say: I am surprised they didn't have a camera on their trap, nor did they notice new cameras set up by the officers. Either way, glad they were caught and punished. I like that they confiscated the mount, you know that stings.

AGFC has a trailer they take to events around the state showcasing confiscated mounts, etc. Each one has a plaque saying what rules the poachers violated.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back