Bear hunting at it's Finest (4_29_04 Pics)

Moosie

Grand poopa
So, my middle boy Zachary wanted to Head up hunting with me.. We allowed him to go bait but we didn't sit on the Site.

This is What it's ALL about folks !!!!!!

This was Us HEading up :

4_29_zach1.sized.jpg

Posing with Grandpa :

4_29_zach2.sized.jpg

Uhhhh... Just posing ?

4_29_zach3.sized.jpg

That's Right... Who is the Next tough man !!!!

4_29_zach4.sized.jpg

And the Trip home......

4_29_zach.sized.jpg

Right on! :D That's pretty cool for the THREE generations of Moosies!! Can't wait 'til mines a little older... The first words out of his mouth when I ask him if he wants to go for a drive are "Beewrs?!?" Here's the first one that he ever saw...

r-bear-1st.jpg

[ 06-09-2004, 16:53: Message edited by: mtnboy ]

Way cool Moosie. Will find out how my son does tomorrow sitting bait as he got a bear tag today for his 12th B-day. I got him his tag and wife wants him to try for a bear for his present. Can't wait to see his face when one comes into the bait. He saw one last month and about had to hold him down from his excitement. Now will be the challenge and to see if he is up for it.

awesome pics guys cant wait to take some of my own like that !

Sat the bait to no avail last night. Pulled another roll of film and they seem to be feeding in the afternoon around 2p.m. Got some great pics again. Son is having his friends stay the weekend so who knows if I will make it up this weekend with him. Will get some photos of him next time we go.

Moosie,
Looks like he has your sense of humor. LOL! Or else he's in that stage (seems my son is in this stage too) where he has to make a funny face everytime the camera is on him.

theres not doubt he's your boy !!! ....
great pics. cant wait to take some of mine own like that!

My two and a half year old carried the chocolate sauce to the bait yesterday, my 5 year old carried the shovel. THey were both Pissed when I made them squirt the chocolate sauce all over the bait pile! They did poach a little though. Pictures to come early next week when I get them done up!

My fiver came with me and Rockydog this morn to dump meat. She's a trooper. If all keeps going well I"ll hang two stands later this week and she'll sit with me!

Great Pics Oscar, keep it up!

Great post Moosie!

I agree with Elkhunter; It's awesome to see the pics of the little ones really enjoying themselves!

As a 'PR' plug, I recently took over as Youth Director for the Arizona Deer Association. We will be sponsoring youth hunting camps (as the org has in the past...) during the juniors deer seasons here in AZ, as well as planning other activities for kids. I WOULD ENCOURAGE ANY OF YOU FOLKS HERE IN AZ WITH CHILDREN TO SIGN THEM UP AS JUNIOR ADA MEMBERS! We really want to work hard to get the kids involved and loving the hunting tradition, while at the same time teaching them (through actions!) the importance of volunteering & giving back!

I've got a couple of youngsters coming of age myself, and I'm thrilled at the prospect of spending many days in the field with them in the future!

S.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back