Caribou Gear Tarp

Bear baiting in the morning..

The first site location is SITE "C" and the 2nd site is Site "B". think of the locations and it makes sence.
biggrin.gif

If you'd stay in Boise instead of Flying to Japan all the time you'd be on the right day here bud
wink.gif
I'll be gone on fri-Sun but I'll give you the scoop when you get back. HELL, I might even post a lie or two here
biggrin.gif

Heading up to check them in 6 hours..... WIll update you afterwards. I'll post tonight If I get excited of the results
wink.gif

Well it wasn't as good as I thought, So I didn't have much of a story. I did go accross the river with my dinky board and Got a nice wave to Roll over the top.... Was interesting
wink.gif

But nothing hit the sites yet... Which is PAR for a normal year, but the other spot we've been baiting for 4 years now has a bear or two there, I think they learn the sites well and check them right of the batt when they get used to them.... SO I shouldn't worry bout the 2 new sites.... that being said, I sure wish they would have had Activity already
frown.gif

WELL.. I don't know ? I have several Emails.. Which one ya using ?

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

my #'s are:

Cell: (208)571-1355 (Best to call this one)
Work (208)342-3144

I'm pretty sure I can get ahold of ? lemme know what the error was on which account and I'll look into it..I sure don't have shortage of SPAM Email for Breast enlargement and Penis Enlargement Emails coming through.. Whish those wouldd bounce back
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Too bad the other sites are active for you but sounds like you have one that is worth it.
wink.gif

I sure don't have shortage of SPAM Email for Breast enlargement and Penis Enlargement Emails coming through.. Whish those wouldd bounce

They can with Mailwasher http://www.mailwasher.net

Well, if you aren't having any probs then it must have been from my side, cause I actually sent one to the webmaster address from here and I think two to the elkaholic address.

Anyhow, I was just wanting to BS about all this good stuff you'd figured out about how to find spring bear, what to look for and such. I can find bears daily in August-Sept, but have a helluva time up here in the spring.

Anyhow, good luck man,

Ernie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back