April is Coming soon !!! Who is Fired up ?!?!

Hey Moosie thanks for all the input....I just hope it helps a lil ol southern boy stick him a bear....this is gonna be a first for me....but I am sho FIRED UP FOR IT!

Ummmmm.......you been up the rd lately???......seen all the snow?????? Might be June before you can drive anywhere, not to spoil your hype of anything.

HEHE... YAH, I kknow When the Snow fell early and Hard I knew it was goin gto be a Late start. Places like that place you know we bait. ON a normal year the Snow drifts around the Backsite just up from our Site doesn't open till May usually. This year unless it melts faster, It'll be until June. We do have some Spots lower down and different areas (Areas we don't have to worry about hound pricks ;) ) that opens up on time with bears in them.

If the Snow doesn't melt, I'll hop in the rig with yah and See if we can Burry the truck bustin' snowdrifts and digging out the truck jsut for fun :D

Ha Ha, ummmmm nope I'm finally wising up, not worth it on the pickup, I once did 700 in damage to my pickup in a snowdrift one day....smoked the clutch, winch cable broke, and bent the driveline.....yep its possible to bend them alright, not to mention I about drowned my pickup trying to forge grimes creek last spring....sucked water right into my airbox, when I pulled the lid the river suds looked like opening the lid to your washing machine, an hr latter I had enough water run in my gas vent it built up in my feul filter so I had to pull and dump it out to get running again. Needless to say the only tools I had with me was a pr of pliers that day...country boys can survive I geuss...lol I think this spring I may just drive up to your bait site and sit and eat hostess twinkies off your pile for the day, see if anything comes in...maybe shoot it, then just take pics of it with my dogs so I can tell everyone how I caught it....HA

HAHA.. YA Bastered
I'm not gonig to be hunting the Same spot you overnighted that one night. the guy I was Baiting with and another buddy of his are gonig to hit that area so you can Hit it all you want. Won't bother me. :D I'm going back to the Areas I tried last year and Have a "NEW SPOT"... That I think Will produce a bear or two...

yeah I plan to hunt around here....a buddy of my got one not to far from town last year we are going to bait there. I am also gonna try out this area were Isaw a couple bears last summer....up the Couch way. I aint got my expectations set too high though this is all new too me!

Lance.. You coming to the DHI (Deer Hunters of Idaho ) Banquet next Sat, Feb 21st at the Nampa Civic Center ?

Ol' Bull Shooter, Good luck on the Hunt, I think I'll have a Bow out as well, But I'll be usin' a old PSE.

Ol Bull Shooter, it's kind of an inside joke, but if you take me along I can all but guarantee you'll see nothing but black ones.

Big Sky meant that because of his Dating days in School. Something about only getting the Black ones..... ;)

32 more days...........

Back