Caribou Gear Tarp

Be The Decoy?

Decoys? this might call in something

Attachments

5.7 KB · Views: 1,465
I might try a cow costum as long as greenhorn isn't hunting in the area.:D But the lope costum??? I don't know, perhaps it is just a pride thing for me.

I can tell you cows are NOT safe with my son shooting.........

n1592898151_263756_4421107.jpg

This is a big moment in my Hunt Talk career. My first two page post. Do I win a prize? Maybe a Be The Decoy hat?

If you have an archery antelope tag for Montana, I will let you use mine. I'm serious.
Let's go shoot another one in the pump station!

I do have a tag and thanks for the offer, but I'm focusing all the days I'm not working on the river on wapiti. I knew I should have put in for the 900 tag. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a #$%@show by the time I get around to chasing them. Oh well. I guess there's always next year.

I do have a tag and thanks for the offer, but I'm focusing all the days I'm not working on the river on wapiti. I knew I should have put in for the 900 tag. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a #$%@show by the time I get around to chasing them. Oh well. I guess there's always next year.

You will have an empty mid day sometime during the rut...I have one you can use too! Seriously! It is going to be a blast with this thing during the rut!

Hey, I'm gonna have to buy one............I can't figure out what i'm going to be for halloween and just made myself laugh when thinking about taking my kids trick or treating in that outfit:):)LMAO..

Oh wait, Randy and I will be gutting out a 200" mule deer in New Mexico that day, never mind:)

Thanks for the offers guys. I'm sure they work great, but I'm still not sure it's something I want to use. Good luck with the rest of your tags though and please save a goat for me.

Cow Decoy

Try using a stout black umbrella, a golf umbrella if you can. Antelope are so used to seeing black = Angus, they pay you no mind! Be aware that here in Wyoming this can be dangerous as here we have wind that blows trains off the tracks!:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back