Be aware of scams in this website

Person has to be someone with posts and longevity... unless one with longevity I have knowledge of vouches for the person. Life of social media and fraud.

Anything on the internet (all websites) are challenged to operate safely.

It is not up to the website to monitor interaction of members.

It is up to the individual member. Act safely and do not be a fool.

Even if you ban that they just create a new name login and start all over there’s really nothing you can do other than feeling them out have them text specific pictures ask to speak to them on the phone and check profiles and never follow anything that says hey my brother,cousin, father, brother in law mother any of those right out the gate are fake

Had a different account with no post history message me regarding a WTB ad on here. Gave me an email address for a guy, who was also supposedly named Christopher. Talked to him and a bunch of red flags went up so I moved on. I'm willing to believe the OP.
View attachment 174861
Hey I was scammed by this ass guy Christopher

Had a different account with no post history message me regarding a WTB ad on here. Gave me an email address for a guy, who was also supposedly named Christopher. Talked to him and a bunch of red flags went up so I moved on. I'm willing to believe the OP.
View attachment 174861
That is the same guy that try to scam me the second time!

Afternoon I joined Hunt Talk back in April 8,2018. And I have not bought or sold anything on here yet, I did try to sell some 5.56/.223 rounds awhile back. With no luck, after reading Tom_Nguyen story I can see why I didn’t sell my Ammo. How does a fairly new person be able to buy/ sell or trade items in today’s world? ( the reason I came across this, was because I was seeing what members had to sell)Thanks for your feedback and God Bless.

Back