Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

BC Moose and Caribou hunt

Oak

Expert
*Thanks to Big Fin for letting me post.

The RMBS is raffling a 2023 Canadian moose and mountain caribou hunt with Golden Bear Outfitting. This hunt will take place September 10-23, 2023 and cannot be delayed. Costs and fees included in this prize are the hunt cost; $1800 charter flight fee; licenses; tags; royalties; GST tax on hunting licenses, tags, and hunt; and Guide Outfitter Association Wildlife Stewardship fee.

Not included in this prize are winner’s travel to and from Juneau, AK, lodging and meals necessary in Juneau, crating and shipping of trophies, and gratuities for the guide and camp staff.

Golden Bear operates in Northwestern British Columbia in the Telegraph Creek-Stikine River area. The guide area is a vast territory encompassing over 8,000 square miles. The area has a diverse game population: stone sheep, grizzly bear, mountain goat, mountain caribou, moose, black bear and wolf. Several species of grouse and ptarmigan also live in the area and the lakes, rivers and streams boast incredible fishing opportunities. Golden Bear Canadian moose average is in the 50-55” class and every year they harvest 60” bulls. They have a large area and harvest a small number of moose each year which enables them to keep their quality high. Golden Bear has a resident mountain caribou population and does not rely on pursuing a migrating herd. They hunt caribou on several large plateaus from mid-August through October.

There are 500 tickets available at $100 each, but tickets are only available until October 9. A winner will be drawn October 19 regardless of how many tickets have been sold.

Purchase tickets here

IMG_1995small.jpg

20210818_192903small.JPG

*Thanks to Big Fin for letting me post.

The RMBS is raffling a 2023 Canadian moose and mountain caribou hunt with Golden Bear Outfitting. This hunt will take place September 10-23, 2023 and cannot be delayed. Costs and fees included in this prize are the hunt cost; $1800 charter flight fee; licenses; tags; royalties; GST tax on hunting licenses, tags, and hunt; and Guide Outfitter Association Wildlife Stewardship fee.

Not included in this prize are winner’s travel to and from Juneau, AK, lodging and meals necessary in Juneau, crating and shipping of trophies, and gratuities for the guide and camp staff.

Golden Bear operates in Northwestern British Columbia in the Telegraph Creek-Stikine River area. The guide area is a vast territory encompassing over 8,000 square miles. The area has a diverse game population: stone sheep, grizzly bear, mountain goat, mountain caribou, moose, black bear and wolf. Several species of grouse and ptarmigan also live in the area and the lakes, rivers and streams boast incredible fishing opportunities. Golden Bear Canadian moose average is in the 50-55” class and every year they harvest 60” bulls. They have a large area and harvest a small number of moose each year which enables them to keep their quality high. Golden Bear has a resident mountain caribou population and does not rely on pursuing a migrating herd. They hunt caribou on several large plateaus from mid-August through October.

There are 500 tickets available at $100 each, but tickets are only available until October 9. A winner will be drawn October 19 regardless of how many tickets have been sold.

Purchase tickets here

View attachment 234489

View attachment 234488

Time to get my ticket-buying fingers warmed up and continue my streak...
Shaun The Sheep Winner GIF by Aardman Animations

hmm, so i punched in purchase a ticket and all i get is a membership, help me out here boys, how do i purchase a ticket?

That is a heck of a prize to raffle. I would guess that this outfitted hunt likely runs somewhere from 25k-35k.

Maybe I'll buy 200 tickets and just pray I win. 20k for that hunt would be a steal. Maybe I shouldn't tell the wife about this gamble until after I win?

That is a heck of a prize to raffle. I would guess that this outfitted hunt likely runs somewhere from 25k-35k.

Maybe I'll buy 200 tickets and just pray I win. 20k for that hunt would be a steal. Maybe I shouldn't tell the wife about this gamble until after I win?

Agree with you @seeth07!! What could go wrong? Pray you win for sure. Wife would never know I guess........

What is the actual value of this that we would have to pay tax on after we "win"? Not to mention the 2-4 grand to get there and back....

What is the actual value of this that we would have to pay tax on after we "win"? Not to mention the 2-4 grand to get there and back....

Idk if they 1099 you or provide whatever the right tax form for these things is or not, but I can tell you that it often does not happen with won hunts. You’re still “supposed to” pay taxes on it but 🤷🏼‍♂️

i sat there and sat there n then i thought i had it figured but i got refused twice with two different cards, so basically its not true that its open to nr

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back