Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

BAYED - Official Thread

I'll be here waiting for you to call my name. Thanks for the chance to win something for FREE just because I enjoy reading the post on this site. Hope you can do this next year, what a great way to break up the off season.

Really like the show also. Just thought I'd throw that one in for my 100 post to this site. Keep up the good work!!

I am sure we will do something like this next year. It does take an incredible amount of time and effort. Thanks to Mrs. Fin for doing all the packaging, mailing, etc.

Whether or not we do it next year is based on two premises, with the second being utmost important.

1. If the sponsors hear enough good feedback from this year's drawing and are willing to donate again next year.

2. If I am still Mrs. Fin's husband at this time next year, and whether or not she is willing to be subjected to such laborious tasks for another couple months next winter.

No need to eat doughnuts to fit into an XL, but there is nothing better than a half dozen celebratory chocolate crullers. Thanks again for the vest, can't wait to squeeze into it!

Fin,
You know they say behind every great man, there is a great woman. Hopefully you take her out to do something nice.

The prizes being given away so far are excellent, hopefully the hunters will enjoy them on this years hunts!

By this time next year OYOA will be the new Morning Show on CBS, so it can afford a "contest official overseers" More seriously there seems to be enough retired or semi-retired people here that might take on the give-away portion? We gotta keep the FIN and Mrs. FIN in high spirits.

There was some sort of talk about paying for shipping earlier perhaps we should donate to a "handling fee" to send Mrs. Fin on a R&R day.

Dammit again Fin..............where is the love for the hometown guys...LOL

Hell, I couln't draw any of the 80+ tags put in for at the expo this year, not suprised i can't even draw for a leatherman:)

Congrats mhunger!

I am sure we will do something like this next year. It does take an incredible amount of time and effort. Thanks to Mrs. Fin for doing all the packaging, mailing, etc.

Whether or not we do it next year is based on two premises, with the second being utmost important.

1. If the sponsors hear enough good feedback from this year's drawing and are willing to donate again next year.

2. If I am still Mrs. Fin's husband at this time next year, and whether or not she is willing to be subjected to such laborious tasks for another couple months next winter.

I am more than grateful for the prize that I never expected to win, but how should we express our gratitude to the sponsors? Should we send them an email?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinerbt
Back