Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bass Hunter top of class

Congrats

Congratulations.....
I don't know if I would take him fishing...Look what its done to the whole lot of you...maybe a good hunting trip would be in order......That will bring him into man hood propper...LOL.....Not these skirt wielding, boy chasing fibbing, Fisherwoosie boy's..... :D :D :D

Congratulations Lil BassHunter! JD you must be so proud!

My daughter was having a helluva time this year. She was failing about three subjects so I had to play hardball and take away the friends and telephone till next report card. She turned those grades around! Yeah, but one problem though. She was failing the grades that she wasn't having a problem with before! Ok, here we go again. No friends, no phone.

Well this time we had an awesome break through! She had a better report card than any of the other 4 kids in the house! She turned an F to a B and a D to an A! Now I have to go Bicycle shopping for her reward!

Sorry JD, didn't mean to steal your thunder. I just had to toot my horn about my lil 4th grader!

John

John more than happy to share the thunder!
Good job on figuring out a fix. I'm glad you also posted.I Didn't know how this would be received. The boy knows how high I am about this site so I knew he'd know how proud I was if I posted his achievement here.

Thanks to all for the responses

J.D.

Amen to both of you for posting and most of all keeping up on your kids education.
After all you would not want them to end up like some others we know ;)
I think its great to finally see parents taking an active role in their kids lives.
Get them all outdoors as much as possible and try to include their friends. It will make them more receptive to your idea of fun.
Congrats again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back