Baseball

First the antlers, now everyone dissn' on the Mariners, we may need to call in a welfare check on Randy.

First the antlers, now everyone dissn' on the Mariners, we may need to call in a welfare check on Randy.

I have enough old video of 2001 to get me through the year, no worries.

The Pirates will finish with a better record than Seattle, in a tougher division this year.

God I hope you're just baiting, with both those predictions.

I predict the AL wins 65% of inter-league games this year. The difference between the two leagues is getting insane.

I'm actually kind of optimistic this year with the M's. Lots of young guys with tons of potential that will get a bunch of playing time. I bet they score at least 150 more runs than last year.

We also have more Felix Hernandez's than anyone else.

I predict the AL wins 65% of inter-league games this year. The difference between the two leagues is getting insane.
That may be the case on paper, but doesn't seem to bear out in World Series Rings. The two leagues are split for the last decade and the NL has won 3 of the last five...

That may be the case on paper, but doesn't seem to bear out in World Series Rings. The two leagues are split for the last decade and the NL has won 3 of the last five...

I don't need to tell you what a small sample size is. I'll take the 250 game sample over a 4-7 game one.

Just for shits and giggles though, over that same stretch the AL has won 31 WS games, the NL has won 29.

It doesn't take much research to figure out that starting in the late nineties, the rest of the AL started to spend money out of necessity to keep up with NY. Since then it's just been an exodus of talent from the NL to AL. Two years ago the three best first basemen were all in the NL, Now they're all in the AL. Last year the AL outspent the NL by nearly 10 million per team.

Of course it should all level out next year when the Astros switch leagues :hump:

God I hope you're just baiting, with both those predictions.

I'll eat crow a little bit, the NL East is going to be pretty good this year. Both those divisions are tough.

I'll back up the M's vs. Pirates though. The M's aren't going to be good, but I think they'll win 75 or so.
I'm a betting man, I'd put a MT whitey or bear hunt up against a WY antelope hunt on it ;)

I'm off to Spring Training in AZ tomorrow bright and early, staying through Sunday. Going to a different park everyday and can't wait.

My team will hold up the rest of the NL West from the bottom. Go Padres!

I'll back up the M's vs. Pirates though. The M's aren't going to be good, but I think they'll win 75 or so.
I'm a betting man, I'd put a MT whitey or bear hunt up against a WY antelope hunt on it ;)

I'll take that bet. The Pirates win more games than the M's this year.

I have no idea why I'm taking that bet... :confused:;)

blue devil---Glad to know there's a guy on here that knows what he's talking about, LOL! If the pitching is average to a hair above, the Tigers will go all the way with the offensive lineup they will have top to bottom this season.

Does anyone else love watching Pujols and the Angels choke?
Being a St. Louis fan I'm enjoying that a bit, especially since the Cards are playing pretty well so far. Now if they can get Wainwright on track and Carpenter healthy...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back