Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Barnes and Berger sale

Tempted by the 95 grain VLD's for plinking. I just blew my reloading money on some .300 RUM brass. 50 cases at 90 bucks. Ouch. mtmuley

I thought it was almost too good to be true and the quantity is 150 per box, which is weird. I called them and they did some trading with the other bullet manufacturing places and have decided to stick with hand gun bullets. They said they had 400+ Boxes of the 150 TTSX in stock still.

Just a heads up on anyone picking one of these up. Because they are in bulk it doesn’t appear they were weight sorted. Most were 149.90 to 150.40g. But a hand full were over 1g different in weight from 149.63 to 150.68. For normal hunting ranges it won’t make a difference but if you think your going to stretch them out then you should weight sort yours.

I’m not either, but it is very satisfying as a junior reloader when you more often then not get single digit extreme spreads. Also it’s a crappy ice storm outside so why not kill time reloading.

They still have these. Just ordered a box. Thanks for the heads up.
When I made my purchase, I put one box in the shopping cart and then balked at shipping cost. I added another box to see if the shipping was the same. Wrong, free shipping with two boxes. They sucked me in. hahaha

Dang wish I would’ve known that, but kinda glad I didn’t. Still $20 less than local store price for 150.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back