Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Banned or What?

If you are looking for the girly part of the site, it has been toasted when I took over from Moosie. What section you trying to get access to?

Ok, I raffed out roud a rittle :D

One of the volunteer activities I do each year is to help out with "security" at the beer booth at the biggest rodeo in the state. 5 successive nights of bigger, and bigger, and bigger crowds that becomes a pretty big party. By checking ID, you get to see how far away people are coming from their drivers licenses and passports.

This year, when people from AZ would come up to the booth, besides asking for a drivers license, I would, with a straight face, ask for their "papers", explaining that AZ residents are required to have papers in Idaho.... :D

This year, when people from AZ would come up to the booth, besides asking for a drivers license, I would, with a straight face, ask for their "papers", explaining that AZ residents are required to have papers in Idaho....

..you wear a big ol buckle and ten gallon stetson just like a real cowboy?:rolleyes:

I thought that is what his avatar was.:confused:

I think Jabber might be the only Texan with 2-firing brain cells.....

6a00e009872109883301116901b1a4970c-800wi

If you are looking for the girly part of the site, it has been toasted when I took over from Moosie. What section you trying to get access to?

Nope wasn't looking for those nasty,disgusting,filthy pictures that flipper used to post...I clicked on something yesterday [ can't remember ] it said I do Not have permission.. Question... Is everything on here open to everyone?:confused:

You have to sign up for the Politics section, but it is open to anyone who asks for it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back