Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Banned from MonsterMuleys!

Will He mind his Manners now ? HAHAHA.. I'm gunna Call hia AZZ out.... All the Fuggin NAme calling and Cussing you should be Banned for LIFE . Off with your head PRICK !!!!

Canoe said:
mtmiller is right, there are some knowledgable folks over there, but the ethics police are out of hand. Look what happens when someone posts pictures of a dandy buck, before long that guy is being accused of everything from not having respect for animals to even being accused of poaching. I've seen that way too many times to be too upset about being asked to leave.
No chit.. I posted that video of how i skin deer using my front end loader on my tractor to tear the hide off and the dorks said it was disrepsectful.. :rolleyes: It was already dead for crying out loud. They try to make themselves look like some god like hunters there sometimes and it gets annoying.

Yeah, they get kind of petty sometimes and some of those guys are untouchable, but for the most part, I enjoy that site for its information and I've met some top notch folks via that site!

Of course... Hunttalk is ok, if you like this kind of site! LOL! :p

browtine said:
Class act my ass...

enough of the name calling. I am going to start ENFORCING mm.com policy on this site too. I swear, you call me one more name I'm telling Moosenutz.

Because of me?? Hell, I told him you got what you deserved :)
Bring BC and your lunch. ;)

Scmalts, "No chit.. I posted that video of how i skin deer using my front end loader on my tractor to tear the hide off and the dorks said it was disrepsectful.. "

How long does it take to skin a deer that way? Aren't you the guy who got all huffy with me a couple years ago when I said I could skin a deer in less than five minutes?

I dont remember what was posted 2 weeks ago let alone a couple years... maybe your one of the dorks on MM :D i cant remember that either.

how bout a link to the deer skin video.

Not a vid....but skinning via the "lucky golfball" ;)

skin1.jpg

skin2.jpg

skin4.jpg

skin5.jpg

skin6.jpg

skin7.jpg

Schmalts, It was a thread where I said I could gut, skin and butcher a deer in less than one hour and you said BS. I explained the fast way to skin a deer and the next year you were acting like it was something new you'd thought up.

Yea i say BS anyway, just because it still bothers you after 2 years.
It was never something new i thought up either, but maybe thought i would share the video since nice guys here like video and pictures and dont get aggrevated like you.
Ithaca 37 said:
Schmalts, It was a thread where I said I could gut, skin and butcher a deer in less than one hour and you said BS. I explained the fast way to skin a deer and the next year you were acting like it was something new you'd thought up.

Back to whats important, ME! and ME being a class act. Its all about ME. No body else but ME. Just ME.

i heard about this about 10 years ago......curious as to why the butcher shop doesnt do it this way.....ten at a time would be a cool video.

Browtine, your the man!

Browtine,

You swore an oath to the founder?

Isn't that how the gadianton gang started? One may draw the conclusion that Hunttalk is more righteous than MM.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/7276.html

19. "RE: Most hiking on a hunt??"
Too bad Moosie is not here. he routinely hikes 300 to 500 miles per weekend. He's the greatest hunter ever. If you don't believe me just ask him yourself.

"Too bad Moosie is not here. he routinely hikes 300 to 500 miles per weekend. He's the greatest hunter ever. If you don't believe me just ask him yourself. "

DAM Straight.... Most I've gone in one day was 295.23 miles, I was Having a good day and Took a Dump earlier that morning for extra Energy.

I can Provide pictures... And for you sick clown I'm talking about the Hike.. not the dump.

"The Alps...."

Most of you know My mom is Swiss and I've been to Switzerland 5-6 times. I even lived there almost 2 years to learn German and do construction (And drink beer !!!!). You guys think youre tough you need to go there. Guys with wooded shoes will make you and your Danners look like Wussies !!!!!

(Next time be carefull before you type my name in a Post ........)

-Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

I forgot all about that post Oscar, thanks for reminding me. It's all true.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back