Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Banned from MonsterMuleys!

Canoe

Here is the e-mail I got from MM.com:

"This email is generated by the forum program at http://www.monstermuleys.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl. Following change has been made to your account:

Your account has been deactivated

If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]

Thank you.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com"

Jeez, all I did was call them "****in pussies" for deleting a post of mine.

Probably has nothing to do with me, I bet that they are just pissed that Brokeback Mountain didn't get best picture at the Oscars last night!

Moosie- Yea that's kinda ironic isn't it. BTW, what's this I hear about a lunch meeting this week?

BHR- What's the matter? Are you pissed about Brokeback Mountain not getting the best picture Oscar too?

Trust me, with this bunch, I am the least of your worries.

sounds like a fun place....... :rolleyes:

noharleyyet said:
....some of the threads over there make SI look like a group hug.
You think so? I think their rules are much more stringent (sp) than here. Don't remember too many posts being pulled on this board. Getting to be too many chiefs over there.

That being said, I will still spend time over there. Lots of good info. and some very knowledgable folks.

"some of the threads over there make SI look like a group hug."

BS! Send those wimps over to SI and we'll send them back with their tails between their legs. :D

Canoe, sorry to hear you got deactivated. How embarrassing! ;)

mtmiller said:
You think so? I think their rules are much more stringent (sp) than here. Don't remember too many posts being pulled on this board. Getting to be too many chiefs over there.

That being said, I will still spend time over there. Lots of good info. and some very knowledgable folks.

I lurk there a little Miller & you're right about knowledgeable people. I would still definitely say this site is more user friendly...even with Ithaca & Buzz's bluster. :D

mtmiller is right, there are some knowledgable folks over there, but the ethics police are out of hand. Look what happens when someone posts pictures of a dandy buck, before long that guy is being accused of everything from not having respect for animals to even being accused of poaching. I've seen that way too many times to be too upset about being asked to leave.

Ithaca- I guess that it never occured to me to be embarrassed by having my account deactivated over there. Besides, I have another user id that I can log on under if I ever feel the need to haunt those uptight Mormon boys again!

Canoe,
Maybe if you're lucky, over here you can make Ithaca's "I'm too big of a pussy to argue with these guys:" list.

canoe,

I deleted your post. No a whole lot I can do when someone alerts on it. All the crying thats going on I could only imagine if I hadnt deleted it.. anyway, my bad.. guess im the "fuggin pussy"

i want to be a "fuggin pussy"....pick up the sheds you do....kill the big deer you do.... sign me up!

"Canoe,
Maybe if you're lucky, over here you can make Ithaca's "I'm too big of a pussy to argue with these guys:" list."

Right on jmcd! I was thinking the same thing. It's an honor to be on IT's list don't you think?

BigHornRam said:
"Canoe,
Maybe if you're lucky, over here you can make Ithaca's "I'm too big of a pussy to argue with these guys:" list."

Right on jmcd! I was thinking the same thing. It's an honor to be on IT's list don't you think?

:D :D :D :D

Jeez Brandon, it seemed pretty tame to me, it didn't seem too much worse than some of the other movie quotes that were posted.

Oh well, I'm sure that you were just doing your job, and even though you are buddies with Oscar and therefore very suspect, I guess I should retract the "fuggin pussies" remark.

Peace out!

hah, "suspect" is my middle name :)

Founder told me he re-enstated your user name.

I am going to delete that entire post if I have to keep baby sitting it. I have gotten 3 alerts and all of them I did delete the reply. (they all were basically swear words just mis spelled)

I know it seems petty, but, I swore an oath to founder (plus he is a personal friend of mine and Oscars, so he is "suspect" as well) :)

You're a class act Brandon, I don't care what Oscar says!

I got my reinstatement e-mail today. I'm sure that was because of you. Thanks for sticking up for me.

Class act my ass...

enough of the name calling. I am going to start ENFORCING mm.com policy on this site too. I swear, you call me one more name I'm telling Moosenutz.

Because of me?? Hell, I told him you got what you deserved :)

Back