Ban All The ATVs in Idaho

Paul,

I don't know how we Idaho boys are a contentuous bunch. We offered the first guy help with a flat tire. The second guy, I asked him a simple question, to determine whether it would be worth my time to sit on the bait for 5 hours, depending on how much he had been in there. He ended up being a liar. But there was no contetnion, no confrontations.

But I will tell you, I will work a bit harder this year, to provide commnents for even more ATV bans, and maybe even some comments to the Forest Circus for more enforcement in this area.

If 20% of all Fat-Assed ATV Riders are breaking the law, then more enforcement is required.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> If 20% of all Fat-Assed ATV Riders are breaking the law, then more enforcement is required. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now your catching on. Half of the hunters in Idaho own, use, and ride ATV's (ask the fish and game, it was their survey). The other 70,000 ATV riders don't hunt. That can be a big part of the voting public when it comes down to hunting/trapping laws.
We, here, constantly here complaints about riders in closed areas (get some enforcement, I know IT doesn't have time for that kind of thing)..., and riders making nonriders mad because we rode passed you in an open area (IT).

I would wager that there are probably as many acres of land in Idaho designated roadless/wilderness, as there are open to off road use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BearpawNH
Back