Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ballot initiative to repeal HB637

Anyone else notice that in both this thread and the one on SB 143, that the best posts are being ignored by the opposition?

you're saying the "adding 3000 outfitter only tags will reduce the dirty NR crowding on public land, ease all the pressure, and solve the problems for hunting and elk herds in montana for generations to come while adding capital B billions of dollars the beautiful economy of montana" talking point doesn't do much against what @Ben Lamb or @Andrew Posewitz has to say?

that's ridiculous ;)

your ignorance is unbecoming
Thanks for the kind words pal! Not a surprise. My point was is that there are two sides of the fence and who is the opposition and who is not. But.....with that being said......I look forward to the day that you make that comment to my face and not hiding behind a computer. The offer is always open. The one thing that I respect on both of these threads is that there has not been any name calling or personal attacks from either side......until you chimed in. Carry on.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that in both this thread and the one on SB 143, that the best posts are being ignored by the opposition?

In politics, it's de rigueur to ignore the points you can't refute in order to push a narrative that works for you.

And that's something folks need to remember at all times. Those opposed to actually changing MT's method of management & who benefit from the political management thereof will constantly want you to be at the table, negotiating away what's yours so they can get it easier than by taking if from you forcefully. That's why there has to be a campaign plan in place before sitting down with folks. Part of that plan has to include what the commission, legislative and initiative policies are that the group will advocate for, and what those drop-dead lines are in terms of what you will & can agree too. Just heading in to a negotiation with no organized effort only benefits your opponents and keeps you on your off-foot while trying to play keep up.

Because you can bet yer ass your opposition is doing this right now.

Thanks for the kind words pal! Not a surprise. My point was is that there are two sides of the fence and who is the opposition and who is not. But.....with that being said......I look forward to the day that you make that comment to my face and not hiding behind a computer. The offer is always open. The one thing that I respect on both of these threads is that there has not been any name calling or personal attacks from either side......until you chimed in. Carry on.
I'm not sure exactly why you took such offense to my claim that you, amount a few others, are the opposition. You are. If you don't like being the opposition then stop supporting crappy legislation.

BTW, having someone call out your ignorance is not some monumental big deal. It's an internet forum get a grip.

Last edited:
I'm not sure exactly why you took such offense to my claim that you, amount a few others, are the opposition. You are. If you don't like being the opposition then start stop supporting crappy legislation.

BTW, having someone call out your ignorance is not some monumental big deal. It's an internet forum get a grip.
Really? You really went there? It’s 2021 and you just told someone to get over hurted feelers instead of apologizing for any pain and anguish you may have caused. You must be another hater.
😏

Really? You really went there? It’s 2021 and you just told someone to get over hurted feelers instead of apologizing for any pain and anguish you may have caused. You must be another hater.
😏
Takes one to know one....I just laughed at myself, at you, at myself :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Takes one to know one....I just laughed at myself, at you, at myself :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I guess it is time for me to fess up and acknowledge that I too am a hater. Been following this topic for months now and you guys have inspired me to finally create my account and chime in. I think Gerald's embrace of his newfound status that pushed me over the edge, LOL!

I guess it is time for me to fess up and acknowledge that I too am a hater. Been following this topic for months now and you guys have inspired me to finally create my account and chime in. I think Gerald's embrace of his newfound status that pushed me over the edge, LOL!
Honestly Gerald is just starting to embrace his inner-hater as well. I think there's a online support forum coming called "Hater Tracks"

Back