Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Baker MT??

worm

My son just moved to Baker MT. He had a job before he got there but it looks like finding a place to live will be an issue. Right now he is staying with some co-workers but will need to find a place for his family. Can anyone help us find a place for them or point us in the right direction? Any help is highly appreciated. I hope they stay for a few years so we can do some archery hunting in that area!!

Thanks

I live 80 miles away from Baker. Housing has always been an issue. He might want to try obtaining some land and putting a modular up or something of the sort.

Wish I could help but good luck in finding a "nice" place to stay.

I was looking at a construction job there till I looked at the town.Figured finding a place to stay would be almost impossible,and would think winter driving there from another town would be dicey at best.

Badlandcat, Thanks for the info. We will take a look at Marmarth and see what we can find for him and his family.

I live in Baker. I know of 3 houses for sale. One rental that will be available soon. PM me if needed. He doesn't want to live in Marmarth if he wants to hunt MT!

I live in Glendive and there are several options here but I think there are a few options in Wibaux as well. Maybe in Bowman to.

I have many friends that live in and around marmarth. Dealing with a meth issue in town. Sucks. We do have a 3D course we set up each year in marmarth.

Back