Caribou Gear

Badlands 2200

i have packed out several elk with a 2200 and it hauls weight great. no quality issues except a zipper pull came loose once and they sent me a new one free. my favorite part of the 2200 is it is great fitting pack that does not interfere with my shot at all, shoot great with it on.

Ive only been western hunting for a few years now but have hauled out a couple mule deer and an elk on a 2200 and have no complaints. I havent used other high end packs but in my opinion its more comfortable than my molly pack was in the Military. No complaints and plenty of storage.

I have the Badlands Superday pack and I found the quality to be good. It's not meant to haul meat, but I have managed to carry a whitetail out with it. Like others have posted the new MR pop-up 38L pack is hard to beat for the price. Another option is Alps Outdoorz TraverseX or HybridX. Not expensive also has same warranty as Badlands. I have both, Have carried up to 100lbs. with the HybridX, was reasonably comfortable to carry too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back