Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Bad hair day, but dead none the less.

mtmiller

I took the day off work to fill one of my doe depredation tags just south of town. Who gets up an two hours before sunrise to kill a doe anyway (this idiot).
rolleyes.gif

Good news is that the temps. were in the 20's, but the winds were up to 50mph. I located five deer close to a road and put the sneak on them. Too bad, 5 bambi's, not that I am against killing milk lips.
eek.gif

An hour later I found a decent 3-pt and doe and put a bullet through the skinhead. Meat is meat and it is better than working.
biggrin.gif

In case you forgot what Axl looks like, I thought I would include him.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry about the pic, apparently when you shoot them in the melon it get a little bloody.
mad.gif

12_05_03_007.jpg

It worked when he was two,

muley_11.jpg

but now that he is almost four, he is getting an attitude

Hey at least your dog knows the meaning of "fetch", when I tell my dog to "fetch" she just looks at me as if she is saying "You threw it you go get it." Oh well she's old and doesn't play that much anymore. But when she does its real fun.
Quick Draw

My guess is Axl doesn't want to mess around with them damn does. He might just be a "Horn Retriever".... If you are gonna shoot does, you have to pack 'em yourself...

Axl is a great looking dog, did I mention that before? I have a lab too but she's really old, but still looks good.
Quick Draw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Am I the only one thinking t's odd that Miller has Tied a Rope around the Deers NECK ?!?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess so, since there is no rope around it's neck.
rolleyes.gif
I guess I need to work on my picture taking. I hauled it out with the sled. I don't want to mess up that beautiful doe cape.
rolleyes.gif

Only one or two more does to go.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats!!! Nothing like good eats. Axl was definitely having the better hair day that day!
biggrin.gif

Am I the only one thinking t's odd that Miller has Tied a Rope around the Deers NECK ?!?!?
confused.gif
I thought that was a Sheep trick... but a Doe ? Come on bud, Leave the S&M pics for the Adult section
wink.gif

Kudos man !!! Looks like ya did well. I didn't realize you had a Dog. Is it in any other picture that you've posted
wink.gif
shhh.gif
elkgrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back