Back

The Viperess

Well we are back on line after 3 months of being off. so hope you all ready for the Nut to get back on here :D

Family of Nut! Welcome back! There was something I wanted to mail you about...what was it? Oh, yeah. PM coming! :D

Ready for the stories 'Uncle Buck'. Good to hear from ya'll. You got the son in two a days soon?

All is going fine.... I keep getting moved from nights to days and then back to nights as people quit and get fired.

I got my friend that I met down here a few years ago a job at my place of employment. This is right after 2 co workers were killed horribly 4 days apart. One guy my age fell under a bush hog and lost his life that way and then a 18 year got killed hitting UPS truck head on.

Vipe is working right now at a place I shall not mention (golden arches.

TE starts 2 a days on his birthday next Monday. They are impressed with his speed from football camp.

LittleNut came home with a girl's phone number today and is getting his priorities straight.... He starts jr high practice in a couple of weeks.

Ask the boys about looking at a MILF through the binoculars one sunny afternoon. :D

...so there's some good looking moms there, huh? LMAO ;) Acronyms are truly universal.

Freddie Freddie , Wow mate pleased to see ya back old son, looking forward to some updates on your life and how the familys going.

Cheers
Jeff.

Fred, Doris...

I'm really glad your back, you will have to start posting more than these little tid bits... :)

Being on a dial up sucks .....so I will get to the stories and post some pics next week after we get cable . (Yep still no TV ...like it really matters anymore).

The biggest plus to the move was the time the 4 of us spent with each other. The conversations were many and we even learned more about each other without all the distractions of modern technology. Doing more with less is a good thing. :cool:

"Doing more with less is a good thing" I'll have to remember that and tell it to my wife, she just loves a good joke! Good to have ya'll back! John

Schmalts He checked her out too.

Yes we did with out alot of things but we would do it all over again.

One thing I will not miss about camping is haveing to buy ICE ever day boy that can run you some money.

But after it is all done I have to say we had a great time. I realy got to know my two younger boys alot better. And they now no what it is like to do with out.

Hell down here they hire old people to work. :D Like me wow it took moving here for me to get a job :D
Up in Toledo the only way you could get a job is if you had Blond hair and Big boobs.

Back