MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Back.....Got my Billy!

MULE

Got back about 1am this morn. Got a 9 inch billy , about 300 lbs live weight. Big goat by colorado standards. Check out my goat and checkout the hat!

goat2.JPG

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-29-2002 18:22: Message edited by: MULE ]</font>

mule-congrats on the Billy sounds like a good one---the link to the ppic didn't work for me though---I'll go ahead and ask for the story cuz everyone will want to hear it---chris

c sutton,

Just edited the pic you should see it now. But then gain if you read this you already have!

I am beat up and sore as hell! But before I get too tired to type I want to say that Joe Boucher of Horn Forks Guides is one hell of a sheep and goat guide and I look forward to hunting with him again. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE wanting to hunt goats or sheep in Colorado. Let me put it this way...when people spend tens of thousands of dollars on theseColorado auction tags this is the guy alot of em choose.

More shameless plugs to follow :D

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-29-2002 19:07: Message edited by: MULE ]</font>

Mule,

That's an outstanding goat by any standard. My Alaskan Mt. Goat is only 8.25 inches.

What really strikes me, is the length of the hair on your goat. What are the temps around that area these days? Is there snow nearby?

Oh, and nice hat too...

THAT might be a $50 picture BUDDY !!

9" .... HUMmm yah, I used to think I knew what 9"s was ;) ;)

COOL MAN !!!!!! THANX for the picture and Story !!

Kudos MUle!...how you get the tag?...years of drawing or an auction? ......man, a lower 48 Goat......you got me dreaming again buddy! ;)

DS,

You ain't gonna believe this but I drew it with 2 points.....thats right TWO.

Must have been a computer fuggup. But then again I had 7 antelope points for Craig and still can't draw a damn prairie goat tag

Hey Mule...GLAD TO HEAR IT!!!!..that gives the rest of us hope!!!! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back