Caribou Gear

Baby info is in.......

Damn, your a brave man.. are you planning on a six pack or are you going to be finished for a while ;)

Congrats

Delw

Looks like goose opener is shot in the rear for you this year:p :eek:

I'll be thinking of ya as the honkers are locking up and then crashing to the ground:D

Congrats on the baby, Are you going to keep at it until you get a girl?:confused:

Uh oh anothe rmoosie not good:rolleyes:, anyway congrats hope goes well and ,well have party chat party also:)

Moosie,

I am not sure that leaving for a goose hunt a couple of weeks after you wife gives birth, especially with 3 other tri-cycle motors at home, is wise. I am just trying look out for you bud.

Nemont

P.S. Michaelr if you need somebody to fill Moosie's spot drop me a pm.

Nemont, you'd be doin' him a face saving favor to go in his place. I'm watching ebay for his gear.

noharleyyet said:
Nemont, you'd be doin' him a face saving favor to go in his place. I'm watching ebay for his gear.
I would guess it is not his hunting gear that will be sold on Ebay....

Hey Moosie,
Let me know if you need help getting a girl..... ;)

SageGhost said:
no deer or elk hunting for moosie this year !!!!

Don't count on it. Hasn't stopped him before. :rolleyes:

I tell you bro, I'm in some sorry shape for neices. You do realize it's up to the guy to get that right don't you. ;) Maybe Gunner has a good idea, you might need a pinch hitter. :eek: :D

Congratulations Oscar........I know the anticipation of Baby-4 possibly being a girl were there, but who really cares as long as momma and baby are doing fine......great news, keep us posted on the progress....

Baby-Rut is now going on 3 months here.....he's waiting for the opportunity to beat up on his 3 "older" sisters, LOL :D Although he's gonna have his hands full trying to outshoot them.....

holy crap, with alll that workout in bed why are you still so fat?
congrats dude, i think. hey, who's going to start the fat off this spring?

Back