Caribou Gear

Baby info is in.......

Congrats!! But,do you know what causes this?? Stay the hell away from my wife this weekend, I'm quitting at two.

Sooo after four do you start referring to it as having a litter of kids?

If Gunner can't come through for ya...I 've got your (er...her) back on the girl thing- been successful? there all three times ;)

In all seriousness- congrats man! Kids are great!!

I'll follow up with a congrats here also--even though I congratulated him a couple of weeks ago when we were swapping hunting secrets ---tell the Missus congrats also--chris

I am not sure that leaving for a goose hunt a couple of weeks after you wife gives birth, is wise.

Mybe you don't realise that her parents are over on that side of the state. Trust me, I know how to work the hunting angle !!

How many 'till you go for the cut?

Dunno, Maybe one more ? We'll see......

you know, you can pull out

Uhhhhh I have before but it's not all that it's cracked up to be ;)

no deer or elk hunting for moosie this year !!!!

HAHAH !!! Maybe you no understandy the englishy language ? Baby in Sept. Elk/Deer in October .

Stay the hell away from my wife this weekend,

Dude.. theres bear hunting, Trust me, I take bear hunting over sex any day !!

even though I congratulated him a couple of weeks ago when we were swapping hunting secrets

"Swapping" and "Buying secrets" from me aren't quiet the same .... ;)

Thats one more victim in bumper cars when you come to Utah

Dude.. "I own"... HAHAH !!

....Thanx all !!!

Well major congrats...

Maybe you should follow along with that movie that was put out many years ago...

Eight is enough... :eek: :D

Got the little lady drunk again I see hump Ya know Moosie,,the secret of having a girl is to just fallow the pattern in front of you :D

Congrats to you and your wife hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmor19534
Back