B&C Antelope hunt / Deleted due to it being a one outragous pitch.

I see, that first link takes adobe accrobat and has the top 25 antelope in Texas for 02-03. Here's another link that might work, but it has the top 5 all time from the Texas Big Game Awards, if you search for that.
http://207.235.25.248/tbga_top_five_of_alltime.htm
One is close to 90, the second is 87+. If they get a 90, that will be a new #1.

It sounds really interesting for someone with $3000 for a trophy antelope.

If the place is "unhunted" how did a 19" antelope get killed last year? Was it hit by a car or struck by lightning?

It's no secret there are big antelope in Texas, but the best service providers usually underpromise and over-deliver. With claims of "good population of mature bucks in the 17" and over class", you are going to have a hard meeting a client's expectations.

Good luck on the hunt, and please come back in 5 months and tell us about it with a few photos.

I think its a great add. It doesn't mean people can't discuss it though, its an add at a discussion forum, so discussion would naturally follow it. It will be neat to post some pictures later or even now, if that guy is scouting them and gets any pictures.

"never been hunted for antelope except for a couple of family members doing a hunt or two"

is clearly there to READ. I hope they find some big ones and send you the pictures to post.

"Unhunted" ranches and those hunted just a little by a few people are 2 different things. I apologize for the offense, but that just seems to be an one outragous pitch.

Back