AZDFG - Worst Agency web site ever?

Is AZDFG the worst agency web site ever?

• YES

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • YES

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • YES

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • YES

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • YES

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Realize it's only partially related to the website but I'm not yet permitted to start new threads.

Is there contact information for AZDFG biologists somewhere? Speaking with the local biologists has been helpful to me in other states but haven't been able to find any info in Arizona.

Any insights much appreciated.
Answering my own question for posterity. In short, the answer is no. The wardens are all biologists but they don’t take calls in the field and they’re unlikely to be in the office when you call. The person I spoke with just directed me to the info on my unit available on the website.

Answering my own question for posterity. In short, the answer is no. The wardens are all biologists but they don’t take calls in the field and they’re unlikely to be in the office when you call. The person I spoke with just directed me to the info on my unit available on the website.
Are they supposed to give you a personal rundown with privileged information? The unit info is solid info and what they give everyone. Want more, I suppose there's 100 gohunt type apps waiting to take your money in exchange for your lack of scouting time. And I'm not sure I want game wardens in the office for more than a fraction of their time, kinda counter productive, don't ya think?

Not sure what privilege you think attaches to contact info for public employees.

But yes I agree game wardens shouldn’t be driving a desk all day. I just know in other states I have been able to talk to a biologist from game and fish, and that has been helpful in addition to other scouting options.

Thought it might also be helpful to share with people that isn’t currently possible in AZ, which I thought was the point of forums like this.

Thanks for your insights.

Az has about a quarter of the operating budget as other states like Colorado, they do the best they can with what they have.
And I’d take this over unlimited NR OTC tags…one reason I moved from CO.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back