Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

AZ402 Deer

Elkhunter

Here are some pics of a deer AZ402 got this past week on 12/17/2002. Now we need the story to go with the pictures AZ.
cool.gif

mexicobucksideshot.jpg

p&ymexicobuck.jpg

The buck was taken around the Tex/Mex border. The buck came into my blind three different times. The first two time he never gave me a shot even though he was less than 15yrd away. The third time he made the mistake of following the doe he was tending. I shot him a 11 yards, he went another 30 after I hit him. This was my first time hunting whitetails that weren't coues deer.

My goal was a P&Y book buck, he will easily qualify. Needless to say I'm happy with him. Looking forward to the next time I can chase them.

Stan,
You are the Man!!! That is a great buck. Way to go. Must be a pretty good area you were hunting. Big Whitetail bucks never come easy!! Congrats!
elkgrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Stan, You about gave me a heart attack.. don't be postin pics like that of whitetail and sayin' you're from Arizona unless you specify that you took that deer out of state... I thought we were going to have a new Coues record...
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

congratulations.. that's a great dear...

cool.gif

That's a great looking deer AZ. But I would certainly take a hammer and whack that little kicker off of the left dog catcher, would increase score by al least an inch
wink.gif

You did good man, a hearty Texican CONGRAULATIONS
biggrin.gif
AA

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by danr55:
Stan, You about gave me a heart attack.. don't be postin pics like that of whitetail and sayin' you're from Arizona unless you specify that you took that deer out of state... I thought we were going to have a new Coues record...
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

congratulations.. that's a great dear...

cool.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No shit! my reaction too!! thought it was a coues

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back