Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

AZ Strip tag tomorrow

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Just called AZG&F to ask how in the hell I am supposed to pay them by July 27th as stated in the letter they sent me, if the draw isn't held until August. If any of you applied online, you probably got that same letter stating that credit cards will not be hit for online applicants.

She told me the draw was done and that results will hopefully be posted tomorrow, Wednesday the 18th. I told her that was good news, since I have max deer points and when drawing a strip tag I sure didn't want to miss the deadline on the 27th.

She told me she was sure one had my name on it. Not sure how she knew that, without giving her my name.

Now what am I going to do about that Colorado deer hunt that conflicts? I guess I will just have to ask AZ to restore my points. - NOT.

Any Hunttalkers want to help with this hunt? Maybe we could have a Hunttalk - South gathering and celebrate by shooting a good solid three pointer.

Maybe I am getting ahead of myself here, but the lady told me one tag had my name on it, so I am going to get my maps out tonight and start planning.

Hope the rest of you are as lucky as I am going to be.

I logged on tonight thinking I would post a question asking if anybody knew when Az results would be posted.
I hope your right, I need to make plans.

A strip tag that conflicts with your colorado deer hunt?
Yeah, that's rough...
Seriously though, it sounds like congrats are in order, that's one hell of a tag!
It still baffles me how many problems AZ has had this (and last) year with their drawings! I don't know of any other state that fumbles around so much. Let's hope the gal you spoke with knew what she was talking about, Fin!

I just called and was told "next day or two". So I'll check their web site every fifteen minuets for the next 48 hours.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back