AZ Ron's 2011 AZ Archery Elk Hunt

Great story...congrats on the bull. It sure would have been tempting to use the mule for the pack out. I think I would have done the same.

Those are some fantastic pictures! You guys who can control yourselves throughout a hunt and take pictures impress me. I always take a camera- but I rarely seem to have the time to take any. Awesome.

Excellent story and pics. You made the right choice on the packers.

Great post Ron! Glad I was able to be there for part of it. Wish I could have gotten some time off work so I could have been there the whole time. Its hard enough sitting at your desk and getting hunt up dates but it makes it harder when Hes within 10 miles of me!

Again Congrats on a great bull man, you earned it.

Jay

Great story..you should write more, and how do you remember to take all the pictures, I don't ever seem to take enough. Thanks for taking the time to write it up and share.

Thanks everyone! It was a fun hunt and I am thankful to Jay (WOODSAZ) for taking all the 'good' pictures! ;)

Kind of bummed my big hunt for the year is over with. I'll still be in the woods though a lot this fall. My dad has an upcoming elk hunt in October, then his deer hunt, then Jay has his November archery bull hunt in early November and Rob has his rifle bull elk hunt in late November. I'll hopefully be able to tag along and help out on all those hunts.

Ron

Great show for us at home!!!! You sure got the juices flowing,,,,we'll be down in 27 for the late hunt. Is 27 anything like your pictures show?
Dennis

Great bull and a great story. Congrats. You take excellent pics. What is your camera set up?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cohunter14
Back