PEAX Equipment

AZ Results are up

What a great draw and you guys did it in the best year ever for soaking long term rain. Good luck and the rest of us will live through your reports. Tag soup for me.

I drew an Antlerless tag in my favorite unit... 5B South! I would have applied for an archery Bull tag, but my neighbor who has never hunted elk before has been bothering me to take him for the last two years! Woo Hoo! The hunt is in October, which should be a slam dunk with a rifle. Maybe now I can talk him into buying a bow or at least a muzzleloader for the next hunt!

Good luck to all elk hunters in Arizona and elsewhere!

Ditto for my wife and I, will have to hook up prior to the season.

KP

Guys, Just a thought if IB drew tag number 1, than it stands to reason that Moosie drew tag # 2. That would put Moosie in an interesting situation with young O, because in AZ. a parent can sign over a tag to his underaged child. Hmm, what you going to do Moosie? JLG.

P.S. picked up a LO cow tag in units 15 thru 20.

That is what I meant with the homo offset.:D

Congrats to those who drew, can't wait to see pics this fall.

IB, you draw a rifle or archery tag?

No luck for me. If any of you lucky bastard, bull huntin, non-residents need a spare beer drinker/AZ resident in your camp let me know! I have lived here for 25 years and have only drawn 3 archery cow tags and no bull tags. I'd be willing to help out just for a chance to tag along seeing how I probably won't get a frickin bull tag for who knows how long!

Now that this draw is over, we can expect the same anticipation for the deer/bighorn draw. The deadline for those applications will be June 10th.............

No tags for me but My dad drew a 18B non resident rifle lope tag for a second year in a row. Last year he drew he had max bonus points this year he only had his loyality point and hunter ed point. That just goes to show you that bonus poins are worthless

Holy cats IB. Congrats. Up for a AZ shed trip?
That might be a good idea!

Congrats IDB. Please don't tell me it was a party app with Oscar. :D
Nope.

Congrats IB... I take it that HC muley hunt is definatly off the table now. :D
You are correct Bambi. I'm thinking a 3rd season tag might be alright though. :)

Guys, Just a thought if IB drew tag number 1, than it stands to reason that Moosie drew tag # 2. That would put Moosie in an interesting situation with young O, because in AZ. a parent can sign over a tag to his underaged child. Hmm, what you going to do Moosie? JLG.

You guys are finally seeing why Oscar draws those great tags. Because his name just happens to be on my application. He didn't put in with me for Arizona.

Congrats to those who drew, can't wait to see pics this fall.

IB, you draw a rifle or archery tag?
I drew an archery tag.

Thanks for all the kudo's guys. I'm way excited and I can't wait to finally chase some Arizona elk after so many years.

HAHA.... I don't put in for Every tag IDB does, Expecially the year I'm going to Africa..... But let's jsut say if I drew that tag, I would give it over in a heartbeat to Little "O" !!!!

I think I will hang out up there and make alot of noise... loading the truck full of "Flagstone"... You out of staters take note .. there are no Elk around the Quarries.:D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back