Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

AZ point Guard question

schmalts

I did me and my son's elk apps separate today. I was able to choose the point Guard option on my app but on my son's app I was not able to do so. He has an established customer number and all. He is still a youth, is that why I can't choose that option? I will call monday if no one here has any solid answers.

You need to set up an account for him on the portal, most likely. That's what I had to do for my son this year.

I just got off the phone today (Mon, Feb. 11) with the draw department of Ariz. G&F ...

You can't set up a portal for a youngster until they're 13 years old.

You need to go the main Ariz. G&F web site page, then left click on "Apply for the Draw" box.

Starting a brand new separate application, using whatever hunter ID # that appears on your son/daughter's Arizona hunting license, continue from there to purchase a bonus point for your youngster (it will be $15).

Post back here when/if that helps ...

Schmalts ---feel free to call me: (480)760-3868

--- Tom

Last edited:
I just got off the phone today (Mon, Feb. 11) with the draw department of Ariz. G&F ...

You can't set up a portal for a youngster until they're 13 years old.

You need to go the main Ariz. G&F web site page, then left click on "Apply for the Draw" box.

Starting a brand new separate application, using whatever hunter ID # that appears on your son/daughter's Arizona hunting license, continue from there to purchase a bonus point for your youngster (it will be $15).

Post back here when/if that helps ...

Schmalts ---feel free to call me: (480)760-3868

--- Tom
He's 17 years old.

Anyone should be able to go back and buy/add Point Guard to that draw period's application up to right before the draw actually takes place (this can be done even after the draw application deadline). You'll need to proceed using the hunter ID # that appears on hunting license purchased.

Anyone should be able to go back and buy/add Point Guard to that draw period's application up to right before the draw actually takes place (this can be done even after the draw application deadline). You'll need to proceed using the hunter ID # that appears on hunting license purchased.

It should but it wont. I try to create a portal and it wont let me do that either. Been on hold for an hour now.

After an hour on hold I got it fixed. They had to reset his password.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back