Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

AZ draw

Funter

Hows everyone doing on their choices? I have mine and my families done and going to get money orders today and turn them in.

Did they change it? Used to be only cashier's checks and money orders before the on line thing started. I'll have to check..

I just looked. It says "check, cashier's check or money order." I guess they take all three now..

:cool:

From the regs: Each payment enclosed with a hunt permit-tag application shall be made by certified check, cashier's check, money order, or personal check or draft payable to the Arizona Game and Fish Department. Cash will not be accepted.

I have paid with a personal check for the last few years. Maybe that's why I haven't drawn anything yet.

You can use a personal check. I just prefer money orders over personal checks.That way it is fewer people that have access to my acount number.

All of those payments are fine. We should have the on line draw back by the spring draw (fingers crossed) and then you will be able to use the Credit Card again. So good luck to all of you and for those of you who live in AZ and like to drop your apps off in person maybe I will see ya there.

I like it back to the paper and money. Makes it seem a little more enjoyable to sit down fill out the apps, make sure you filled in everything without a computer telling you that you forgot to fill in a line. Plus, I know alot of wives that say if you don't draw the tag we get the refund

Hummmm that sounds like a good idea. Guess what Funter dear if you don't draw I get the money and if I don't draw you get the money. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleyhunter456
Back