Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

AZ Credit Cards

A relible source tells me that the results will definitely be posted today or I will crack up in anticipation of which tag I drew.

My wife knows this for a "fact".

If its true we won't expect draw results soon. Thy should charge at app time or do the draw and I've successful applicants 1 week to pay. Pretty simple

Sounds like a bad deal for those guys who use certain credit card companies. Not the fault of AZ G&F if the charge was rejected. They told everyone to check their credit cards and make sure the charge would be allowed.

Sounds like a personal problem.

My card was one of the rejected cards. I had plenty of funds however, the game and fish charged my card a second time before the first transaction could go through resulting in my card shuting down do to fraugulant activity. The Game and Fish called me and had me fill out a petition which they said should be taken care of by this next Tuesday.

They also said that a ton of poeple have been affected by this.

CABugle

Thanks for posting CABugle. That's the only firsthand account I've seen so far of anyone having a rejected card charge. Everything else has just been rumor. Sounds like the typical SNAFU anytime a big agency runs a brand new system for the first time. It's too bad and I hope no people who drew legitimately are going to get screwed out of tags. I hope none of us who have already seen charges go through on our cards have those charges refunded--that would be a serious, serious downer. I guess this means we all find out our results on Tuesday--I'm excited to see which unit my oldest is going to shoot his first elk in and where I'm going to get my first crack at AZ elk with a bow.

That would be a real bummer if the snafu causes people that have already had their cards hit to get a refund. It would seem that if there are a large number of errors like CABugle mentioned, that they would have to do that though. I would think it would either be that or give out a lot of extra tags for units and that that wouldn't be good for the game animals or quality of hunt. It will be very interesting to see what route the G&F goes if there are big numbers of people involved in the snafu.

Sounds like a bad deal for those guys who use certain credit card companies. Not the fault of AZ G&F if the charge was rejected. They told everyone to check their credit cards and make sure the charge would be allowed.

Sounds like a personal problem.
A consequence that I had not thought of....it looks like those who were rejected will lose their loyalty point and their point for this year.

CABugle, I'll be interested to hear what you learn.

A consequence that I had not thought of....it looks like those who were rejected will lose their loyalty point and their point for this year.

CABugle, I'll be interested to hear what you learn.

Now that is not fair. They paid the app fee, they bought a non-refundable license, the same as if they had only purchased a bonus point. To then have a later rejection of a credit card claim that then causes on to lose their loyalty and bonus point is out of bounds. It is almost like you get punished for being drawn, as if they did not get drawn, there would have been no credit card rejection and they would have recieved a bonus and loyalty point.

I am sure this will not be the end of the discussion. If I lost my bonus and loyalty points due to a credit card rejection of the tag fee, I would fight it. Seems screwed up.

Bad enough to have the CC company reject the charge and lose out on the opportunity to get a tag. The loss of points adds insult to injury.

I get my chance tomorrow to state my case with a conference call with the commisioners from AZ. I have already faxed bank statements to them proving there was plenty of money in the account. As hard as it would be to accept not getting the tag I will not accept losing my loyalty point or this years point. I will keep you guys posted.

CABugle

Good luck! If it was the bank's fault, then you may have a big problem. If it was the fault of the G&F for trying to tap your account twice and the bank stopped it for possible fraud, then you should get the tag!

Got done with a one hour phone confrence with a bunch of A-holes from AZ. After telling me I wouldnt recieve a tag for the coming year which was hard to swallow after they agreed that there where problems with their online system, they then said I would lose my loyalty point as well as this years point. At that point I let them have it and told them what I thought of not only their online system but also them! They then put me on hold for about five minutes and came back and agreed to leave my loyalty point alone and also give me a point for this year as well.

I at least know I should draw a tag next year, but I'm sure this year will be THE YEAR to have that tag! All well I put in for 13 states so I will have a tag some where this year and my family is in good health and baseball season has started so life is good.

CABugle

Glad to hear that you got your points. I don't understand why AZ has such a difficult time with an online draw. It is so seamless for so many other states.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back