Caribou Gear Tarp

AZ Cards Getting Hit

I drew my second choice, my points are not reset nor updated. However, all the unsuccessful apps I did are updated. Is that normal?
@Big Fin
With Arizona's draw system, there's not much to classify as "normal."

I drew my first choice and my situation is the same as yours. I'm sure the points will update at some point.

With Arizona's draw system, there's not much to classify as "normal."

I drew my first choice and my situation is the same as yours. I'm sure the points will update at some point.
There is no such thing as a bad first choice in AZ right? Looks like you have a fantastic AZ hunt on the horizon! Mule deer?

There is no such thing as a bad first choice in AZ right? Looks like you have a fantastic AZ hunt on the horizon! Mule deer?
If you make a bad first choice in Arizona, you went out of your way to screw it up. Coues deer, late December, in a unit I didn't expect to get with only 4 points. Glad I shot for the stars with my first choice. You just never know.

If you make a bad first choice in Arizona, you went out of your way to screw it up. Coues deer, late December, in a unit I didn't expect to get with only 4 points. Glad I shot for the stars with my first choice. You just never know.
I didn't get my first choice late December Coues tag with 4 points so I'm going to just blame you for taking it ;)

You’re telling me…

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back