Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

AZ bison/sheep/deer results 2021

Khunter

Anybody else get a big ole credit card hit this morning from AZ?
Bucket list free range bison.

Looks like me and another Hunttalker drew the only non res bison tags for the
Oct 8-21 season and Oct 29-Dec 31 season. Only 1 non res tag in each season. Hopefully by July 8 we will know who got their first choice and who was bumped to their 2nd choice by the other HTer. I'd say there is not bad free range bison tag. Near impossible to draw.

Last edited:
hit for mine and my partners coues tags. Only tag I have drawn out of a ton of applications this year. To bad we will return them because he drew his deer and elk (which season conflicts) in idaho yesterday. I'm so glad I was so conservative with all my points this year

Reactions: LCH
If any of you draw an Arizona tag you won't want to hunt with this season, please contact me!

We'll get a disabled veteran out hunting with it and send you a donation letter for your taxes next year (which won't happen if you simply turn your tag back into G&F). Also, we'll WALK your paperwork through Ariz. Game & Fish office in person to make sure everything gets processed correctly --- most importantly > your Point Guard is noted and you keep all the bonus points you've accrued, plus you'll be awarded another point this year as if you hadn't been drawn.

Big Fin will vouch for what we do ...

Last edited:
hit for mine and my partners coues tags. Only tag I have drawn out of a ton of applications this year. To bad we will return them because he drew his deer and elk (which season conflicts) in idaho yesterday. I'm so glad I was so conservative with all my points this year
Deats:

See my post within this thread concerning turning your Coues tag back in ...

If any of you draw a tag you won't want to hunt with this season, please contact me!

We'll get a disabled veteran out hunting with it and send you a donation letter for your taxes next year (which won't happen if you simply turn your tag back into G&F). Also, we'll WALK your paperwork through Ariz. Game & Fish office in person to make sure everything gets processed correctly --- most importantly > your Point Guard is noted and you keep all the bonus points you've accrued, plus you'll be awarded another point this year as if you hadn't been drawn.

I have often wondered why every person with point guard who turns a tag in doesn’t do this.

I have often wondered why every person with point guard who turns a tag in doesn’t do this.
We recently shared a camp with LV2HNT and my son has received a few tags from a similar organization, OE4A. It’s a truly fantastic program. One week we used a donated tag to spend the weekend before a big surgery out hunting. When we headed home, he said “Dad, can we do this again next weekend?”

I had to remind him that the next weekend he would be in a SPICA cast recovering from surgery. He had completely forgotten about it. As a dad, that was the greatest blessing. Knowing my son wasn’t stressing about another major surgery but was just living that moment in the mountains. Awesome program.

I haven’t heard of any sheep charges yet. Have any of you?
I guess azgfd has processed some of the sheep charges, but have charged a few residents $2,100 (which is even higher than the non resident cost) for a tag. Not sure exactly what is happening, but they may have stopped hitting cards for the time being on sheep to get things straightened out.

• Wow
Reactions: LCH
Well there must be some kinda issue… They haven’t taken my money yet! lol dang it anyways. Anyone have any idea when the portal might update? Probably next week sometime?

North rim? If so, let me know and I may be able to help with a location or two.

Deats:

See my post within this thread concerning turning your Coues tag back in ...
Appreciate the information and if we decide to turn them back in I will absolutely be in touch. Sounds like a great program and thank you for being a part of it

Either my wife or I drew a deer tag in AZ it looks like.

We have point guard and depending on the tag, (dates are the issue with conflicting hunts) perhaps time to give back a bit as AZ has been very generous with tags in this house.

If any of you draw an Arizona tag you won't want to hunt with this season, please contact me!

LV2Hnt, appreciated the conversation yesterday and advice on my hunt. And THANK YOU for what you are doing for veterans, such a worthy cause.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back