PEAX Equipment

AZ bison/sheep/deer results 2021

Looks like AZDGF botched the draw. Again. Apparently they charged $2100, both the nonresident and resident fee for sheep ($300+$1800) for at least some applicants. If a nonresident drew its not such a big deal with insufficient funds because $2100 is only $300 more than $1800. But for a resident an extra $1800 obviously has a larger potential to kick an otherwise successful applicant out of the draw for insufficient funds. And with AZDGF’s “dark web” system of pitching people from the draw due to declined payments people may not ever find out they duly drew a sheep tag. What a mess.
It also appears that AZ charged people that drew crane the res and nonres permit fee, a total of $60.

Looks like AZDGF botched the draw. Again. Apparently they charged $2100, both the nonresident and resident fee for sheep ($300+$1800) for at least some applicants. If a nonresident drew its not such a big deal with insufficient funds because $2100 is only $300 more than $1800. But for a resident an extra $1800 obviously has a larger potential to kick an otherwise successful applicant out of the draw for insufficient funds. And with AZDGF’s “dark web” system of pitching people from the draw due to declined payments people may not ever find out they duly drew a sheep tag. What a mess.
It also appears that AZ charged people that drew crane the res and nonres permit fee, a total of $60.
But the bright side is AZDGF has plenty of recent practice sorting out draws that they have botched. I wonder if newly legal weed in AZ and pandemic work from home are the causes of AZs draw mishaps?

My card would have been declined for $2100. $2000 daily limit. I can bump it up, but I have to know in advance that I need to do so.

Last edited:
Mature Arizona bull bison taken by Army vet Manny just 3 weeks ago at the end of 3 l-o-n-g days sitting in a blind. It was a test of endurance for both of us, but Manny persevered and overcame his significant TBI issues and put the smack down on a big ol' bull. A special example of healing through hunting!

This doesn't happen without the gracious donation of big game tags ...

HRO - Manny's bull bison.jpg

I kinda figured more guy might pipe up about deer/sheep/bison draw results. Surely lots of hunttalkers drew something.

Portal has been updated with draw results so you can see all the hunts you didn't draw....

I do I’m still kinda confused… I should have more points they aren’t showing up… plus it says they used 0 points in the draw not the one I already had…

Last edited:
I do I’m still kinda confused… I should have more points they aren’t showing up… who do I need to call I’ve tired to find a number but haven’t been able to as of just yet… plus it says they used 0 points in the draw not the one I already had… so nice

Had a similar problem prior to the elk/antelope draw when they updated the portal, my points weren't showing up in the portal and post-draw were showing 0 on my unsuccessful apps

Took at least 5 calls over 3-4 weeks to get sorted, major pain in butt. What was annoying is they kept telling me everything was fine and that my points were actually correct "on the backend" and that my apps were processed correctly and it would all be fixed on the portal in a day or two. Fastforward weeks and multiple calls and everything still showed 0.

Eventually I finally got someone who knew what they are talking about and was able to sort it out. Turns out for some reason they had duplicate accounts for me in their system. I don't believe for a second that my points were factored in correctly in the elk/antelope draw though.

I and another hunt talker drew the same cow bison tag for Oct 8-21 on the Kaibab out of a 10-tag hunt code
By my math we are 2 of a maximum 6 nonresidents to draw any bison tag at all including the fish in a barrel tags, and we maxed out our hunt code by drawing the 2 tag max.

Is it weird that I drew a NR deer tag, but none of my cards were hit.

Drew unit 1 archery deer.
Take a screen shot of where it says successful lol.

Is it possible my buddy drew an elk tag on a party app with a stranger he didn’t apply on a party app with, and who has never applied on a party app with anybody?

If any of you draw an Arizona tag you won't want to hunt with this season, please contact me!

We'll get a disabled veteran out hunting with it and send you a donation letter for your taxes next year (which won't happen if you simply turn your tag back into G&F). Also, we'll WALK your paperwork through Ariz. Game & Fish office in person to make sure everything gets processed correctly --- most importantly > your Point Guard is noted and you keep all the bonus points you've accrued, plus you'll be awarded another point this year as if you hadn't been drawn.

Big Fin will vouch for what we do ...
If any of you draw an Arizona tag you won't want to hunt with this season, please contact me!

We'll get a disabled veteran out hunting with it and send you a donation letter for your taxes next year (which won't happen if you simply turn your tag back into G&F). Also, we'll WALK your paperwork through Ariz. Game & Fish office in person to make sure everything gets processed correctly --- most importantly > your Point Guard is noted and you keep all the bonus points you've accrued, plus you'll be awarded another point this year as if you hadn't been drawn.

Big Fin will vouch for what we do ...
I’m totally interested in this. Have a tag I’m looking to return and would LOVE for someone to be able to use it.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back