AZ BIG GAME RESULTS ARE UP BY PHONE

I just called and ..NO elk or deer tags in Az for me. ( I'm up to four bonis pionts each )
Man I'm haveing a lousy time in the draws this year, no Wyo elk tag, no Mt elk tag, no Az elk tag, good thing I got an "over the counter" plan !

Hmmph.. No elk tag, but we all know someone who is hunting in Kaibab the end of October. I drew the early hunt, west side. Only took 12 years to draw a second tag. Yippee....

...and congrats to the others who drew tags.

:cool:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-14-2002 08:39: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Hay Delw that hunt in 12-A is a anterless only juniors-only. My grandson is 13 and has hunted dove and quail but this is his first big game hunt. He and I just finished sporterizing a 8mm mauser. Now it is time to goto range. I havent been to 12-A in atleast 5 years so I guess I will take him up scouting before he hunts. This should be a fun hunt for him and grandpa.

AZ.. that hunt is a real easy one for the kids. there are does everywhere. all you need is about 2 hours of hunting.. however becuase its the kid try to make it last a while..

WTG on the 12 tag dan is it east west or b?

Delw

It's a 12A West hunt Del. The same hunt that we did so well on before. We will see if Bobo is still hanging around out by Jumpup. Maybe set trucks on opposite sides of the wilderness area and try hunting across it. Maybe just back up in the same canyons Elvis came out of.

danr55 and azcharlie,
I too got drawn for 12A West Deer.
Let me know if you all want to get together and hunt it.
I usually hunt down the westside road and south a bit.
I am going for bull elk in 5B North late november also.
Congrats to all those who got drawn.
Use the computer link that Delw posted it is faster than phone.

WTG Dan and Mtnman
icon14.gif

Hi guys,

Just got back from fishing Lee's Ferry and checked the results.

Are you ready for this!!!!!

Pulled a: 23 Turkey tag
22 Dec. Whitetail
7W Rifle Bull tag.

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

It going to be a great fall

35 :D :D

Congrats C-35. Lots of luck in 7West.

Has anyone heard for VIP? I wonder if she drew??

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-17-2002 12:17: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back