Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Ax-Men

ELKCHSR

Any one watching any of this new series?

Sure makes me want to get back out in the mountains with a chainsaw and heavy equipment again.... :)

Sure makes me want to get back out in the mountains with a chainsaw and heavy equipment again....

You be be a redneck if,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,watching a TV show makes ya wanna break out the chainsaw

LOL!!! :)

Buzz

I, as others would put a little more stock in your vitriol comments if you didn't utilize those very same resources you disdain the harvesting of so much... ;)

All in all, pretty well done, little dramatic on some things but of course that is skewed for the tv.

I haven't seen it but the comercial for it looked pretty cool. I like the comercial for the Fishermen too.

I have to agree with what Gatoman said. I did watch it just to see how the havest of timber was done in the mountains. As far as watching some jerk cuss and act up...well just pick you profession, he has cousins working everywhere! John

I like it. I like watching shows that show me how things are done. Ax Men, Ice Road Truckers, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs....all great shows.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back