Awesome Wife Tricks

L

longbow51

You know, with "stuff our wives do", and "marriage challenges" this is getting a little one sided.

And keep it clean, this is a family site lol.

My wife can find something we haven't used in 20 years in about 3 minutes. Quicker than google. Faster than a labrador.

And she has a really fancy hip pack that she always took on the river and camping. Whenever anyone said, "I wish we had...." you guessed it, it was in there. She was teased about being the first woman Dr. Who before there was a woman Dr. Who.

You know, with "stuff our wives do", and "marriage challenges" this is getting a little one sided.

And keep it clean, this is a family site lol.

My wife can find something we haven't used in 20 years in about 3 minutes. Quicker than google. Faster than a labrador.

And she has a really fancy hip pack that she always took on the river and camping. Whenever anyone said, "I wish we had...." you guessed it, it was in there. She was teased about being the first woman Dr. Who before there was a woman Dr. Who.
This totally describes my wife too... right down to the fanny pack that I make fun of🤣🤣

My wife can grow roses in northern Wyoming that people kill in Florida because they are "to fragile", yea my wife practicly uses a machete to cut them back, on top of homeschooling 4 boys, being an awesome cook and the person who keeps our family finacially solvent.

My wife can grow roses in northern Wyoming that people kill in Florida because they are "to fragile", yea my wife practicly uses a machete to cut them back, on top of homeschooling 4 boys, being an awesome cook and the person who keeps our family finacially solvent.

Over the last 20 years my wife has had many different plants that always die. She can never understand why and I ask her do you water them and put them in the sun. LOL she sais I watered them last week and they are sitting on the table in the living room.

With me out of town for work a lot and having no time to do much besides keep up the lawn and goats and landscaping duties my wife took over the reigns on the bathroom remodel. She is getting close. We were gonna build the the vanity drawers and doors to, but found a guy to do that for a good price. It was a complete gut job and minus the demolition, toilet install, and flooring it's pretty much been all her. Looking good! I set the sinks and faucets in just quick for a pictures20220605_172338.jpg20220605_172355.jpg20220605_172403.jpg20220605_172409.jpg.

Speaking of machetes, my wife bought a machete in Hell, Jamaica after seeing them wielded by the gardeners. The guy said, "Wot you goin' do wit dat girl?"

"Cut down my sunflowers and scare the neighbors."

With me out of town for work a lot and having no time to do much besides keep up the lawn and goats and landscaping duties my wife took over the reigns on the bathroom remodel. She is getting close. We were gonna build the the vanity drawers and doors to, but found a guy to do that for a good price. It was a complete gut job and minus the demolition, toilet install, and flooring it's pretty much been all her. Looking good! I set the sinks and faucets in just quick for a picturesView attachment 224959View attachment 224958View attachment 224957View attachment 224956.
Gorgeous! I suspect even our contractors would approve.

With me out of town for work a lot and having no time to do much besides keep up the lawn and goats and landscaping duties my wife took over the reigns on the bathroom remodel. She is getting close. We were gonna build the the vanity drawers and doors to, but found a guy to do that for a good price. It was a complete gut job and minus the demolition, toilet install, and flooring it's pretty much been all her. Looking good! I set the sinks and faucets in just quick for a picturesView attachment 224959View attachment 224958View attachment 224957View attachment 224956.
That looks amazing!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back