August Picture Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

browtine

Administrator

August Picture Contest!!! Starting Today and Going through Aug. 28th. Easy rules to follow:
  • You must have taken the picture. Don’t use someone else’s.
  • It must be recent. We don’t want to see a picture you won in Last years 4H club. Recent should be defined as within a month of the contest.
  • It must be of Scenery or animals.
  • No Repeat winners. One winner per year.
Judging will be done by a “thread poll” and each person registered on the forum can have one vote. The person with the most votes wins. Voting will take place once the Picture entry closes Aug 28th Evening. Voting will go on After that.

Any questions can be asked in a Question post but this topic will only allow pictures. Pictures will be numbered in order. Any one posting a comment in this topic will be deleted. We want just one post with a Picture and Small description. Pictures should be 800x600 or less.

The Prize will consist of:

Hunttalk.com T-shirt and Hunttalk.com Decal.

Winner can Contact Browtine @ [email protected]

If you need help posting a picture send the picture to [email protected] or [email protected] or you can put your picture up in the gallery.

Git 'er done, Start the pictures :

One new rule for 2006. You can enter 1 picture per contest and only win one contest per year. If you win, your eligable for the year end contest.

Looking back in time

I took this last weekend.

100_3233.jpg

This is my nine-year-old's first smallie. He caught it on a day trip into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area.

Attachments

• 100_0158.jpg
    100_0158.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 261
A BOY AND HIS DOG
I took this picture of my 7 month old son, Donovan, and his dog Atticus!

P1060091.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back